Sunday 21 July 2013

Friday 19th July 2013, day 9 - Stanley Park

I went back to Work'N'Holiday this morning so I could see the first presentation I missed yesterday, but it didn't really give any information I didn't already know, and I was out again within about half an hour. I knew it wouldn't take long though so I'd brought lunch and suncream with me from the house and went to Stanley Park afterwards, which is next to Downtown and 405 hectares/1.56 sq miles/4.05 sq km of mostly forest with several lawned areas, a few beaches and the city aquarium, and the Seawall, a walk-and-cycle path that runs all the way round the perimeter (about 9km). So I spent about 4 hours walking round the place. I had a map but there are very few 'You Are Here' boarded maps or signposts so I went in the wrong direction a few times and didn't see everything but it was nice =]

No comments:

Post a Comment